HUTIRA green gas – injection station
Injection into the gas distribution system or for transport (filling of bottles and tanks) Bio CNG and Bio LNG. HUTIRA green gas injection station
Injection stations and use for transport
- Inlet control of gas parameters
- Adjustment of the pressure to a suitable level
- Heating value compensation
- Business and operational measurement
- Injection and transport of biomethane into the gas system
Injection into the network
- Adjusts pressure parameters (compression, regulation).
- Removes excess moisture (drying).
- Adjusts the value of combustion heat (propanization).
- Adds odourant (odourization).
- Prevents the injection of biomethane of unsatisfactory quality.
- Measures the volumetric amount of biomethane for reporting and invoicing purposes (volumetrically).
- It monitors local and remote operating states, archives measured values.
- Communicates with the control system operator’s control room / communicates with the CNG or LNG production control system.
- Communicates with the control system of the biogas plant and the biogas treatment technology.
More info at hutiragreen.cz
The BPS trend is the conversion from combined heat and power generation to biomethane production
- Renewable energy source.
- Eco-friendly fuel for transport.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Replaces fossil fuels.
- Easier to store than electricity and heat.
Děkujeme za váš zájem. Prosím vyplňte vaše údaje a my vám dokument rádi zašleme.