18. 2. 2020
Large Buildings and Gas Piping Systems
Not everyone knows that low-weight paper has been traditionally produced in Olsany near Sumperk town. The local paper production facility invests heavily. A new line is under construction for as much as CZK 3.8 billion that will produce a special thin low-weight paper.
“This investment means that the delfort group will secure its leading position on the market and meet growing demands of global customers,” says Roman Mamula, company project manager.
The Olsany paper production plant is the largest employer in the region with about six hundred employees. It is worth noting that products from Olsany are exported to 65 countries of the world.
The investment also includes a new gas boiler facility for production of technological steam (output of 36 MW) that will complement existing one with similar performance.
HUTIRA – BRNO Company participates in the implementation project of this investment. The contract is entitled “Increasing the capacity of the gas regulation station”.
Our construction included:
- High pressure connection DN 80
- High pressure Regulation Station 4000/2 / 1-440 (Qmax = 4000 m3/h)
- Relocation of Middle pressure PE160 gas pipeline (length 76m)
- Building of new Middle pressure PE225 gas pipeline (length 105m)
- Piping bridges DN 150-100
- Middle pressure distribution piping for gas boiler facility and paper production line (length 600m)
- Distribution lines in the paper production line hall (up to 23m high)
The construction work was carried out in several stages from July 15, 2019. We believe that it will meet all customer´s demands and expectations.